So you would think that going to the campus Mexican eatery and ordering a bean & cheese burrito would be easy, wouldn't you? Normally, I say, "Can I have a quesadilla" (for example) and I'll get the quesadilla. Now, in all honesty I have to say, "only" when I order, because if you don't, you also get sour cream, guacamole, beans and rice, and that's WAY to much food, so I just ask for the quesadilla by itself, so as not to waste.
So, a bean & cheese burrito:
To order said burrito, the lady at the ordering counter has to type in:
Bean Burrito
WITHOUT
Rice
Chips
Sour Cream
Quacamole
EXTRA
cheese
That's 8 buttons to get a bean burrito.
If I want a DECONSTRUCTED burrito in a bowl:
1 button.
It's no wonder I can't even get a tuna salad. Apparently there aren't enough buttons to define that one.
And they STILL gave me chips!