This is the Pep Rally for the UCLA/USC game that is happening this weekend (I believe.) These two pictures were taken on the road back up to the dorms. The first is a sideways view...

This second one was taken a little farther up the hill so I could get a better shot. I probably could have gotten better pictures with my camera, but all I had was my phone.

I don't know who was playing on the stage, but everyone looked like they were having a good time. I think they were going to have a big bonfire soon, because there was a big brown structure up, and I had to walk around a giant hose they had hooked to the fire hydrant out on the street.
In my world, rehearsals are going well. One more week of school, and lots of homework still to get done. I'm hoping to start on my last drafting project tomorrow, so I don't have to work on it on Thanksgiving. We'll see how far I get...