This Halloween weekend involved a lot of homework of a different nature... The crazy script! (Eek!) But all has been resolved, and should run smoothly next weekend.
This weekend has been challenging... One of the most draining weekends I have had in a long time; physically, mentally and especially emotionally. I'm glad it's almost over!
While taking a few minutes this evening to relax in my room (we only had one show today so the kids could get home early enough to trick or treat) I decided to go back and re-read some of my old posts. It was then that I realized that I have posted Hippie in his Halloween costume the last two years while at school.
Well, I don't want to disappoint! So, here is this year's Hippie Halloween Costume!

He's very photogenic! (He's the Phantom of the Opera, if you couldn't tell...)
I went as a cowgirl this year. That's all your gonna get. No pictures to be posted.
But I looked HOT. :)
Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Halloween! Half price candy day tomorrow, and 10 days 'til the KNIFE!