4.11.2016

Alright, already. I get it.

I'm not really sure where to begin...

There's no place like home.
          Home is Where the Heart Is.

I have no home.

I've known it was coming,  Everyone and everything leaving.  But it hurts so much more than I thought it would.

In the last 4 months, I've lost my grandma, and my home.  Next will come my job, as now I have to find something that pays better.  They are not the first things I have lost, or that have left.  That's kind of the point of life, isn't it?  Everyone and everything leaves.

At least that's the case for me.

I can't tell you how terribly sad I am about losing my home.  My heart is beyond broken, and no amount of effort, or work, or prayer has or will change that.  I am physically, emotionally, and spiritually broken.  No one cares though, and it's no use talking to anyone about it because all I am told is that this is "for the best," and "will be a great experience."  You know what?  Feeling safe is great, and having a home that you feel loved in is great.  Now I have nothing, and it will quickly become less.  Now I truly am alone and unwanted.  Something I have always known, but that has been made painfully permanent.

Even my grandma left, and that hurts more than I am willing to discuss.

Every time I reach the bottom of the barrel, I am surprised to find that there is another layer of sadness below.

And everyone else is excited the house is for sale.

And I am torn apart.

I'm tired of being taken advantage of, and having my time wasted.  I'm tired of people acting like they care, and then leaving.  I get it.  I'm gross, and ugly, and not worth people's time.  I'm not good enough to be with, or stay for.  I get it.  Don't mock me in the process.  And don't lecture me about how wrong I am when so much evidence exists to the contrary.

I'm powerless to make it stop.  I'm useless in trying to fix it.

And now I will truly be alone. 

Congrats, world.  You win.  Life f'ing sucks.