Well, nothing new has really happened, but I wanted to keep eveyone updated on the nothingness...
That's it.
Really, the biggest "new" thing is that the weather has gone from being in the 80's, to me wondering if we might actually get snow in Southern California. It's COLD!!!
It's also been rainy, which I like. The only time I questioned liking the rain was during the down pour that left me soaked by the time I got to class. There are no overhangs between my dorm room and my classroom - about a mile away. I had to stop and ring out my pants before I went into class. It soaked through my rain coat, ruined my birthday book, and sloshed into my school notes. Plus, then I had to sit in class for 2 hours cold and wet. I looked like a raisin.
But, the toasty warm toes when I got home made the cold worth it! Plus, I really DO like the rain. :)
What else...
Oh, school is officially on the downhill slide to summer. We have 5 weeks left this quarter and one more after that to go. I get to register for next quarter on February 23. I'm crossing my fingers I can find a Spanish or Lit class that will fit in my schedule, since I have to take 3 more of each... Ugh.
I'm going home for the long weekend, so maybe I will have some exciting news then!