So, we have a Valentine Fairy that comes to our house every year. She leaves presents on our pillows from February 1-14th. This year she left me this cute little lion! He needs a name though...

One of the things you have at school when you live on campus is a meal plan. Mine is a Premiere 19, so I get 19 meals a week. That means I can eat breakfast, lunch and dinner monday through friday, and brunch and dinner saturday and sunday. I don't always use all my swipes. When they accumulate, you can use them to get a whole pizza! It costs 4 meal swipes. I was bored one night, so I ordered a pizza, and then played with my stage make-up. Here are some pictures from that night. The first is my suitemate Yuka eating pizza.

This is my roommate Mami eating pizza!

This last picture is Yuka, Mami and I at our impromptu pizza party. I failed to mention that I played with stage makeup right before I went to pick up the pizza. I got some stares from the amount of makeup I had on my face when I went to get the food...

This last picture is my roommate Mami again. She was washing her face, and she came around the corner to show me. I laughed so hard! I made her wait to wash her face off until I took this picture. She kinda reminds me of that girl in the Twilight Zone movie that doesn't have a mouth. Yikes!

That's it for the pictures. Like I said at the top, I just finished my last final for winter quarter. I am going on a field trip to the Museum of Tolerance in the morning, and then my cousin Tarah has graciously agreed to come get me and take me home for Spring Break! Because I don't have any finals during finals week, I have 2 weeks off. Hooray!

That's it for the pictures. Like I said at the top, I just finished my last final for winter quarter. I am going on a field trip to the Museum of Tolerance in the morning, and then my cousin Tarah has graciously agreed to come get me and take me home for Spring Break! Because I don't have any finals during finals week, I have 2 weeks off. Hooray!
So, what am I going to do for two weeks? Well, I called Sea World a few days ago to see if I could maybe get back in with them for the summer. I only got their voicemail, but I got a call back yesterday, and have an appointment for monday to go down for an interview. Whatever! I just have to fill out some paperwork and take the mandatory drug test, but I'll be back there this summer. Horray! I really had a good time there last year. It will be good to get everything taken care of during Spring Break, so when I get done with Spring quarter I will be able to just come home and start working. I need the mulah!
I will also being doing some homework. One of my teachers for spring quarter has a bunch of stuff we need to read before we come to our first class. I want to get it done over spring break, because I will also be taking Spanish next quarter, and that will demand a lot of my attention. I am dreading it, but I think it is because I want to do well, and didn't in high school. I will have to try and channel the spirit of Profe Tate, my high school spanish teacher. Help!
Let's see, what else...
Oh! Classes for spring quarter: Theater History Part 3, Theater Design, Spanish (gulp), and running crew for the spring musical "Anything Goes." I may try to pick up an english class, because I have to take 3 lit classes for my department before I can graduate, but chances are I will just try to take 1 or 2 via the internet from Mesa or Palomar over the summer. We'll see.
Lastly, I want to take a moment to talk about fashion. Now let me preface this by saying I do not claim to have a fabulous fashion sense, but I know what I don't like. So, here are some things I think are unnecessary:
1. Skinny jeans. Really, just because the word skinny is in the name, does not mean they will make you look skinny. I saw one poor girl wearing them the other day. They were too long, and bunched funny on her ankles. They made her look like she had a big bubble butt and little spindly ankles that were going to snap under the weight of her hiney. She wasn't ovrweight, but the pants made her look like she was. Skinny jeans are only for GIRLS who are so skinny they have no shape. The onles that look like sticks. Needless to say, I own no pairs of skinny jeans. Also, as I alluded to above, skinny jeans are for GIRLS. Boys who wear skinny jeans don't look fashionable, they look like girls. No thank you.
2. Baggy jeans. Ok, so I have a jean problem recently. I just want people to wear pants that actually fit, and look good! I don't understand how we as a society are all into health and being "green" but guys keep buying jeans with waists twice as big as they need! You're not that fat, and you're using unneeded cotton by buying those gianormous pants! Look. I appreciate that you took the time to put on underwear this morning, but I don't need to see them. Wear pants that are the right size, please! If you lose weight, and they are a little big, I'd like to tell you about this awesome invention! It's called a belt...
3. What's with the weird pockets on the back of pants now? I keep seeing people who have pockets almost half way down the back of their legs. Why?? If people really use those pockets, your wallet would fold in half when you sit. Put the pockets back up on the butt! It makes people's legs look shorter and their torso's look longer. It's weird, unattractive and potentially uncomfortable!
4. Why do so many girl have rubber boots for rainy days? I totally get the boots if we lived in Washington, or somewhere where it snows a lot and you don't want your feet to get wet, but really? Rain boots in southern california? Why spend the $40 for a pair of boots you'll wear maybe 5 times? Because you know next year there will be new styles, so you will have to get a new pair...
Ok, that's all I have right now. I reserve the right to add to this list. In the meantime, I am off to pack! Woo Hoo!!!