1.06.2012

Consultant

A few weeks ago I got a call inviting me to help out on a performance of Hairspray.



The show is an intra-district project involving students from the entire Poway Unified School District. Even the Director & Stage Manager are students!
I am helping out with the show as more of a "Consultant." Originally I was going to call the show, but the student wanted to have the opportunity, and rightly so! He's been attending the rehearsals and doing the work. To have someone come in at the last minute and take the reward is not fun! So, I just watch, advise and council from stage left. :)

I have learned from this opportunity that study & practice make certain things second nature. I surprised myself with how much I just naturally observe & record.

If you're interested in seeing the show, it's this weekend only.

Visit this site for tickets: www.powaycenter.com

Come out & support Student Arts!