6.05.2012

Gettin' Busy, Kinda Grumpy

Started my new show today.

I admit, I'm a little disgruntled.  I would really love an opportunity to work in a position where I make what I deserve for the work I put in.  I'm making almost half what I made before college, and my night show just cut my pay to fund an assistant.  I don't mind my assistant getting paid, but the amount of work I do comes out to be less than $2 an hour, and now it's been cut again; yet I still spend the same number of hours on the show.

It sucks feeling unappreciated.  I am very efficient, and I work my butt off to make sure things are done right.  I help others, and do more than I should actually have to do, yet I still can't even afford to pay my bills and save even a few dollars in case my car breaks down.

...and we won't even go into my personal life.

I'm just tired of getting the short end over cheaters and the unqualified.

Boo.