6.27.2012

Hodge Podge

So...

Nothing super exciting is going on in my life right now.

I spend my days running errands, sleeping, doing... whatever.
My nights are spent in the theater.  We're on a show schedule now, so I only have to be there during the show.  Taking this position has been a huge leap of faith - one that has not yet panned out - but I still have 2 weeks, so we'll see how it goes.

In the meantime, I'm starting to look for new employment - something I will enjoy, that will allow me to take care of myself.  I know everyone is trying to get me back in a cubicle.  "Enough of this silly dreaming, get back to work like real people," but I still hope that my future holds magic.

Because nothing new has happened, I haven't posted.  So, I decided to day just to post a "Hodge Podge" of things I've come across on the internet, and things I've made.

First up: This is a picture of a run cycle i drew back when I took animation. I took pictures of each frame, and made them into a collage.  It's a running bar of soap; complete with popping bubbles!  My run cycle in motion currently resides on a VHS tape.  I tried to convert it to a DVD, but couldn't figure out how to use the software.  Hopefully I'll get it figured out & fixed before it goes bad.
...or maybe I'll look for someone to help me at the Fair!



Next is a silly comic I ran across on someone's page.  I thought it was funny, and made me strangely hungry...



This is the same story as the one above.  Found exploring on the internet.  It's the Galactic Cone of Shame!  Poor walker...



I really would like to get an ipad in the future.  Mostly because it will give me a bigger "Draw Something" canvas, but still, I think it would be a great thing to have.  Unfortunately, they cost more than a kidney.  But in my computer wanderings to find out about apple stuffs - ipads and nanos, specifically - I found SO MANY variations to the Apple Logo!!  So, I used a fun app on my phone to make them into a collage.  There were more, but I could only fit so many...



This picture makes me jealous.  I always said I would be happy if i could put my head on Alyssa Milano's body...

I have an app on my phone called 'Juxtaposer.'  It's an app that allows you to combine photos.  So... I took a picture of Alyssa Milano, and a picture I took of myself, and Voila!  I now know what I'd look like with Alyssa Milano's body!

I'd be HOT.  :)



Now after that hotness, I add this:
 I received this cute little thing from a friend of mine on twitter a long time ago.  I'm not sure where it originated, and I may have posted it before, but I like it, and think it deserves reposting.


I also like this one.  Found on the internet.  Food for thought, and a nice bit of advice!  I like it!



Lastly, a picture I took of myself today.  I was trying to look "sultry" in my picture, and it just isn't possible.  So much so that all it did was make me laugh!

...and that's what this is a picture of!

Hope everyone has a great day!



(I'm not checking this one for typos - I'm just gonna post it - so I hope it all makes sense!)