It's weird how much quieter it is in here with the babies gone.
It's lonely quiet.
I got up this morning and there was no one there to greet me, or help me get ready. No "watching a show" while I took my vitamins. No sharing my drink. No one asking me to put lotion on their feet, or checking the top of my fridge for snacks. No one to play with the monkeys on my bed, and no baby hugs and kisses.
I'd keep the messy bathroom for baby hugs and kisses.
And it's not like I can replace them with a puppy.
I can't have a puppy.
It doesn't help that I'm going into a tech week. They're a bit stressful, and make me a little sad. It reminds me that another show is almost over, everyone will move on to something else, and I'll be alone again.
Boo.
I gotta quit thinking about baby hugs. It's getting me nowhere.
Here's a video. I love this song. Enjoy.