You may have noticed my blog is back to orange. I decided that black is for grumpy people that are too lazy to do anything else but be grumpy.
I'm tired of being grumpy.
It's not in my nature; and while I'm having issues that will bring the grumpy out, I will need to actively work on keeping the grumpies away.
So people think I'm not worth their time? I'll find better people who think I am.
So I'm not as good as an unfaithful partner? You're right. I'm better.
So suck it.
Enough is Enough, and I'm going to do my damndest to take my life back.
I HATE TOMATOES!! Stop trying to get me to eat them! They are disgusting, vile devil fruit. If you like them so much, eat them yourself!
(Yes, random...)
But the point is, stop trying to make me who you think I should be; and stop trying to judge me for who you think I am.
I'm me.
I'm the NEW me.
Deal with it.
My current show is over in 26 days. Then I will have all the free time in the world. I have every intention of finding new hobbies, new friends, and perhaps even a date or two with people who appreciate my wit, my thoughtfulness, and my hot, new body!
So to you people who never learned to set goals, and find people and experiences that will lead to better, happier, FULLER lives... I feel sorry for you.
And to everyone else:
Kiss my Elephant ASS!