7.16.2011

I Only Drooled A Little

So, I am in the process of setting things up so I can be more active when my show ends in 15 days.

As part of that, I recently took a lunchtime field trip to Nordstroms in search of a new pair of running shoes. (More on that another day.)

While I was there, these little beauties caught my eye...



I saw them in red, and like I stated in my blog title - I drooled... but just a little bit. I had to keep some semblance of decorum...

I have since decided that I would like them better in black. I'd wear them more often, and well... black heels are sexy!

I read that these Betsey Johnson lovlies run a little small. I normally wear a size 8.5. So I'd have to get a size 9, to be safe.

...Or maybe I should just find a man with deep pockets and a shoe fetish to get them for me! :D