It's amazing how quickly your time fills up, and this week is no exception. Later today (after work) I'm going to hang out with my Dad and Grandma. A relatively relaxed evening, before the whirlwind begins!
Wednesday: Dinner at the new Jersey Mike's (Yum) on Clairemont Mesa Blvd., followed by a jaunt to REI to buy some snacks for my bike ride on Saturday. After that I have an orientation appointment, so the eating and purchasing have to be done before 6pm.
Thursday: Biking at the lake with my intro partner from my bike class. He seems really nice, and I'm going to meet him at the lake so he can show me more about my bike, and help me with riding in a group, since that's what we will be doing on Saturday.
Friday: I hurt my foot really badly a few weeks ago, and it is finally healed enough that I can go for a walk! I have a new pair of Nike+ shoes, so I am excited to get out and use them with the Nike+GPS app.
Saturday: My bike class! All SIX HOURS of it.
See? Busy! How did that happen?!
...and when I'm not busy, I've become a "Words with Friends" user. I like that you can play games with randomly picked opponents. I have 5 games going right now. But I could add a few more, no problem!
Anyway, I hope you have a fun & busy week as well!