Just a quick post to let you know how my speed dating went!
It was a fun night! I met 13 guys who were all very nice. Some were a little strange, and not my "type" (whatever that may be) but still, I had a good time talking to all of them!
I was nervous about going, not knowing what to expect. This is what I wore:

So, you're given a piece of paper & you write down the names of all the guys as you meet them. Then you write down a few notes to remember them. At the end of the night you circle either "Let's Talk," or "No Thanks," for each person and turn it in.
If you choose someone that chose you, both people receive each other's information & can continue getting to know one another. If you don't get a match, you are sent the names of people who chose you, with the thought that if you would like to give them another chance, you can! I had no matches. I circled the names of 4 or 5 of the guys, but none of them chose me in return.
I did have 3 guys chose me. One of them I don't remember - I'd have to see him again. The other two... not for me. But again, it was a night to go out and try something different! I went by myself, and left by myself, and in the meantime, I had a couple of hours of interesting conversation! A win!
Anyway, I thought since Hippie left you with his Thanksgiving picture last time, I would leave you with mine this time.

Have fun recovering from the turkey coma! If you're going shopping, be safe!
...and if you're going to work (like me) enjoy the easy traffic day! :D