11.20.2011

Rest & Gobbley

It's almost Turkey Day!

::Gobble! Gooble!::



I probably won't get a chance to post again before that time, so this is just a quick recap/future plans post.


I have been spending the last few months working on two shows: Spring Awakening & The Wizard of Oz.

It was A LOT of work, and I didn't have a day off (when you add in my 8-5 job) in more than 6 weeks! This weekend has been a lot of napping. I'm still tired; still recovering, but alas! A new show awaits in just a week and a half. (Joy!)

So what am I doing until that time? Well, I have work everyday (except Thanksgiving)and I have a few doctor appointments. I want to do some walking (since I'll have some time & I'm getting pudgy) and I'll be going Speeding Dating!

What??

Yup! Working constantly with little kids does not bode well for finding someone to be with, so I heard about speed dating and it sounded like fun! If nothing else, it will be a night of conversation, but it could lead to something more. You never know! It would be nice to be an important part of someone's life, and to have someone like that in my life as well. :)

I'm tired of not being enough.


After that, gut-busting Thanksgiving Day!

This has been a fairly difficult year for me. Even though I have a lot to figure out, I also have many people and things to be grateful for in this year. My only hope is that I can be successful in life, to show those things I have been assisted with are worthwhile.


Anyway, Hippie is looking forward to Thanksgiving as well! He loves licking the marshmallows on the sweet potatoes, and eating pie the morning after. He is so excited, he even dressed up!



Have a wonderful holiday! Don't get trampled if you're going shopping the day after, and give your loved ones a hug!

Until next time!