2.22.2012

Favorite Things: Winter 2012 Edition

I thought I would take a minute to update with a new My Favorite Things list!
So, here we go...

1. Sharpie Liquid Pencils
You heard right! LIQUID PENCILS!! How cool is that?! There are no leads to click, it clicks just like a pen, but is a pencil! It erases great! So far, I love it!




2. Caramel Crunch Chex Mix
I never used to like Chex Mix, but I decided to try this one, and it is the PERFECT blend of sweet & salty! Honestly, I'm glad that I have only found them in 7-11. If it was more widely available, I'd be HUGE!!




3. Steiff Elephant Beanie
I saw this little guy sitting on a shelf, across the room on the second floor of FAO Schwarz. I tried to ignore him, walked the whole store twice! But in the end, he found his way into my suitcase and became a san diego elephant. He's got a cute face and is super soft. I'm glad he's mine! :)




4. Sprinkles Strawberry Cupcakes
Seriously. Just talking about cupcakes has made me gain 5 pounds. They call my name from across the city! I like them because they tast like strawberries; not fake strawberry flavor. If you ever get a chance to try them, do! All the flavors are great, but Strawberry is my personal favorite. :)




5. PicFrame
It's an app on my phone, and it's a lot of fun to play with! You can take lots of pictures and consolidate them into a collage!



This is an example of what you can do with PicFrame. I took one picture every hour I was at work during my day. Then I put them all together to make this!



You can curve the edges, change the frame color, adjust the sizes... It's a lot of fun!

Anyway, just a couple of fun things. Thought I'd share their wonder & deliciousness! :)