3.12.2012

Vacation?

I just got done with my last show for a little while. I'm excited to get my room cleaned up & my laundry done, but it's also weird to have evenings free. It's like a vacation!

Once I get this fiberglass boot off my leg, I'm looking forward to getting more active & shedding the pounds I've gained recently.

No one wants a fattie. At least that's what my experiences have taught me. :)

I bought this trainer for my bike!



That way I can excerise with my cast. I'm thinking of creating a 44 day challenge for myself. It takes 30 days to make a habit, and 5 days to break it. I figure if I do 2 weeks more than 30 days, maybe it will be really sunk in. :)

So, to start: I'm cutting back on the empty carb snacks. I can still have it, but just a taste, once a day. I'm thinking something like: "You can have that one piece of See's candy when you finish your 8 glass water intake.

I've relapsed in the fat, and I'm ready to tackle it back down.