3.27.2012

Fiberglass Freedom!

Today I got my cast off!



My foot is a little stiff and sore, but otherwise feeling good! I'm glad I got the trainer for my bike though. The doctor told me that he wanted me using a stationary bike in a few days to start getting the rotation back in my ankle. Yay!


My observation for the day:

People often say one thing to me, and mean another. They don't listen to what I say, or discount what I am saying, thinking that I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm tired of that. And I'm tired of being made to feel guilty because of my decisions, my actions or my thoughts. I had someone today who got offended becuae I reiterated thee same thing I have been saying for WEEKS, and now they're ignoring me - punishing me, and trying to make me feel guilty for having different ideas than them. It sucks, and I'm tired of it.
I'm tired of being discounted. I'm tired of being heard but not listended to.
I'm tired of people talking about me behind my back, but never talking TO me.
So, that's what it is. What ever it is! haha!