9.09.2012

Birthday

My sister just had a birthday!

She's a great sister & an awesome mom.
I've known her since I was born, so I'd know.

I call her Arnold, and she hates it.
Why do I call her Arnold?

Have you ever seen the movie Twins?


She's the Arnold to my Danny DeVito!

Awesome things about my sister:
1. She was the first grandkid in the family
2. She got really good grades in school
3. She used to do gymnastics
4. She looks like a pro when diving in the pool
5. She was a runner up in a beauty pageant
6. She can dance and sing, and did it often in school
7. She graduated from college in Music, Dance and Theater
8. She has always been beautiful, and had lots of guys dating, or wanting to date her.
9. She married the best of them!
10. She has been running her own home for 20(ish) years.
11. She has had 3 kids, who are all amazing!
12. She's super creative
13. She got her Master's Degree
14. She knows how to survive on very little
15. She can do yoga without farting
16. She runs so much, she tuckers out the dog!
17. She's a great cook
18. She's traveled in other countries to share her talents
19. She does photography
20. She knows everybody!!

I'll stop there.  but I could go on!!

As always, my sister was busy on her birthday.
Probably doing stuff for other people.
I hope she had a great day.
I hope she knows I love her.