I have always wanted a pair of boots. But being a short, solid girl, I have found it very hard to find boots that fit over what I lovingly refer to as my "Popeye calves."
Well, a little while ago I went to the store with some family, and happened to see a pair of black boots.
They happened to be my size.
I happened to decide to just... try them on.
THEY ACTUALLY FIT!!!
((Insert choirs of angels here))
I was told I could get them (as it has been an epic search for boots that fit the giant calves) and decided that I would, but could wait until my next gift holiday to receive them.
Guess what?! That holiday was TODAY!
And now I get to galavant about the city in these beauties...
That's right! I own BOOTS.
Boots that fit my calves.
Boots that go to my knee.
Boots... with heels!
And so the search is over. The world can right itself, and the boots are made for walking.
Epic.
Boots.

