I don't understand men.
It seems like all of a sudden they're crawling out of the shadows to "reconnect."
At least they're individuals I want to connect with!!
It's been fun being a "text buddy" with a friend I haven't seen in several years. He's awesome and I'm really grateful I have had a chance to know him in my life! I am glad I am someone that he feels comfortable texting out of the blue.
I had one reconnect through Facebook. This one I find curious, and wonder what the reconnection is about. This one is why I don't understand men. He stopped calling me for no apparent reason... and suddenly is back! I really liked him - I even told him so - and after the trauma that happened in 2013, it was nice to find and have this person. Until he disappeared. Why is he back? What does it mean? I don't know. I wish I did. But I have missed him, and I'm glad he sought me out.
I had another connect with me through LinkdIn. This one surprised me, but I was honored he wanted to "connect." He was one of the pieces I lost in the crap with ex-bestie. He was supposed to be in my family, and I have missed him! I am grateful to know he still thinks of me - enough that he found me and made the effort to make the connection.
I think that's really what I find both interesting, and humbling. I don't think of myself as someone people remember. I'm not memorable. And so it shocks me when people think about me. I wonder what this is. I wonder what happened in my life - what event occurred - that made me think that way of myself. I wish I knew. It would be nice to have someone remember me - someone who isn't already related. It would be nice to mean something to someone daily. In the meantime, I'm so honored to be remembered by these three men.
I just wish I understood why!