10.31.2008

Halloween '08

Happy Halloween!

This year I thought, and thought, and thought, and decided to go dressed up as the scariest thing I know... me!

Yup, this was a "no dress-up" year. Last year I wore this fabulous gold leisure suit that has rows of huge blue, red and green paisleys all over it. It's shiny, and quilted! I got it when I lived in Texas. I was going to wear it again this year, but really I'm the only one who would have seen it, so I opted not to wear it.

I also thought of going as an Oompa Loompa again (I did that a few years back) but the costume doesn't fit right now, and I don't have a sewing machine to do the alterations. Maybe next year!

So, what did I do? Well, I watched TV, had dinner and did some homework. All my roommates are gone this weekend, so it's just me! The story of my life... haha!

Anyway, I hope everyone else had a fun and safe Halloween. I saw some pictures of some of my nieces and nephews all dressed up, and they looked like they were set for some serious candy gathering! Hopefully no one will be disappointed!

Before I finish up for today, I wanted to let you know that though I did not dress up, my ACE CORRESPONDENT did! Here he is in his very creative (and realistic) costume - I had to do a double take, because he was so real!
(Sometimes it amazes me how very funny Hippie truly is!)

Can you tell who he is??
RICHARD SIMMONS!
Well, have a Happy Halloween, and set your clocks back this weekend! :)