5.12.2012

Confidant


You know, I'm not a complainer all the time.
(Though reading my blog lately you might disagree.)

I've figured out that what I truly miss having in life is a confidant- someone who I can talk to, complain to, and laugh with that won't judge.
It can't be a family member.  Family members don't know what "In confidence" means.  If you tell one person, it becomes public knowledge.  Apparently.

I just wish I had someone that would listen to me vent, and that would be able to vent at me as well, without taking it as more than just that - venting.

People who have that take it for granted.  And me venting here causes drama, because everyone seems to have an opinion on my life and how I'm doing it wrong.

I just wish I had that; a confidant.  Being alone all the time is very quiet.  It hurts.  And it's costing me a fortune in kleenex.