I double booked myself tonight. I hate it when that happens! I planned to go to the church Christmas party, and then I also planned to go do karaoke with my dad. I decided to attend the party, and will hopefully get to go spend an evening with my dad next weekend... hopefully he can fit me into his busy schedule!
So, the Christmas Party... We had it at church and there was LOTS of food! We had potstickers (one of my personal favorites), jello salads (a given), potatoes, corn, green beans, rolls and butter, and prime rib! HUGE amounts of Prime Rib!! Then for dessert we had cheesecake with raspberry or caramel topping, chocolate cake and lots of different kinds of cookies. I had raspberry cheesecake. It was very yummy, but the pieces were way too big!
The centerpieces on the tables were simple, and really cute. I took a picture!
The pots were filled with peppermints, and they were scattered in the tray and around on the table. We ate a lot of them before I took the picture, so it was much cuter, but no less tasty. :)
After dinner they had the choir sing two songs, the primary kids sang a song, there was a beautiful solo, and then the Korean branch sang a Christmas Carol in korean. We sang 3 or 4 carols, and then Santa showed up! Santa comes to the party every year and brings his elf helper, Elfie. They always make people visit Santa in age order. It's very unfair. I am always last! I said next year it should go in height order. I doubt they'll remember...
So here's a picture of me with Santa and Elfie. I do not look good in this picture, so please ignore me. Unfortunately Hippie is a little under the weather right now, so he had to stay home.
I'm not sure what's going on with my camera, but the pictures have been coming out blurry lately...
I asked Santa for a Hedgehog, plastic surgery and someone to pay my credit card bill. I have a feeling I wasn't good enough to get any of those things, but maybe he'll bring me some Crystal Light packages for my water bottles. That would be a wonderful gift, and way more than I deserve... as long as it is Wild Strawberry flavored!

