So, with the extra time I have due to a lack of classes, I have had a chance to catch up some on the blogs of my friends! (You can see a link to their blog sites to the right.) Anyway, apparently the lovely, talented and completely available Ashleigh has "tagged" me to fill out a blog survey. It's very similar to the chain e-mails one gets on occasion, but - meh - I'll bite!
So now you get the benefit of reading my oh so exciting answers...
1. Who's your favorite person (outside of family)?
I don't really have one favorite person. I usually only hang out with myself, and I think I count as family...
2. What's your favorite food?
A really good hamburger. They have icky hamburgers at school. I need a GOOD hamburger to be truly happy!
3. What are some quirks about you?
Well, my roommate would say I am meticulous. She makes me laugh. All I do is make my bed, and clean up my side of the room. I hadn't realized that made me meticulous! I'm sure I have MANY quirks, but I think I might be a little to close to the issue to know what they are for sure...
4. Do you have any regrets in your life?
I have one or two, but there's nothing I can do about them. Just learn from them and go on. It's in the past.
5. What's your favorite charity/cause?
I don't currently support any charities or causes. I'm enough of a charity case on my own! But if I had money, or if I was famous and playing a game show for a charity of my choice, I would probably play for Make A Wish.
6. What is your favorite blog recently?
Well, I don't read a lot of blogs, but I think my favorite entry by someone recently was the one by Laura and Ben about Haley sleeping ALL DAY. lol
7. What is something you can't get enough of?
Right now, that would be sleep. My sleep schedule is totally screwed up.
8. What's the worst job you've ever had?
Probably the big, black hole that took up seven years of my life... The Pen. **shudder** I actually didn't mind the work, and some of the people were cool, but the way it was run, and the secrets... didn't need it. The best day I have had in a long while was my last day there. I would rather clean toilets again than go back to that same environment. Life's too short.
9. What job would you pay not to have?
Naturally you would think I would answer the same as above, but they don't deserve my money! :) Hmmm... this is a toughie. For now I will say an Independent movie producer. After I took my Film and TV class... never.
10. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
I did, but I have not had a lot of time to indulge. It's made the habit pass... romance novels.
11. Do you have any confessions?
Nothing I haven't already proclaimed! My biggest one? I'm POOR!!!
12. If you had $1000 dollars to spend on yourself, how would you spend it?
I would put it toward the credit card bill. Most definitely.
13. What's your favorite thing about your house?
After being in a dorm, I appreciate having my own room, and a kitchen I can go to anytime I want!
14. What's your least favorite thing about your house?
The bathroom. It's dirty. Ew. I will be cleaning it on saturday. I can't handle it anymore.
15. What is one thing you are bad at?
Saving money. Most of my pants have burn holes in the pockets...
16. What is one thing you are good at?
I don't know! I am ok at a lot of things. Good, or even great? That's a good question!
17. If you could change one thing about your circumstances, what would it be?
How I look. I wish I was wealthy. Then I could get all the surgery I need to be pretty! I don't understand how all those people on TV (like Dr. 90210) can afford the procedures they get!
18. Who would you like to meet someday?
There's lots of people I would like to meet! I haven't met them yet though, so I don't have names.
19. What makes you feel sexy?
Really? Weird question. Um, nothing.
20. Who is your real life hero?
Anyone who sets a goal and accomplishes it!
21. What is the hardest part of your job?
Ha! Ha! I don't have a job right now, so nothing is hard!
22. When are you most relaxed?
In the mornings right after I wake up. I like to wake up early enough that I can read for awhile before I have to go anywhere. The best part of my day!
23. What can you not live without?
There isn't anything I can think of. I can adapt to pretty much anything, I think.
24. Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists?
I haven't read the article, so I don't know. I do it so my family can see what I'm up to if they want. Otherwise, it's kind of a journal.
25. Why do you blog?
Just answered that.
26. Who are you tagging?
Oh what the heck, I'll tag Danielle. :) You're welcome!