5.01.2011

Clarity




I went for my regular walk today. It was nice. For the first time in a long time I didn't get cold at all! (I only wish I could say the same about my cubicle at work! Brrr!)

As I was walking, I was thinking about all that life has been throwing at me recently.
To say that April was the worst month EVER, would be an understatement.
...and I have found myself on more than one occasion, extremely angry.

I don't want to go back to being the angry girl. Even though no one wants me now, no one wants the angry girl even more.

Then I remembered something I was told in a rehearsal once. Anger is not an emotion. It is a reaction to pain or fear.

It's really true; and April has been a whirlwind of both pain, and fear.

There are still a lot of unanswered questions, and a lot of things I need to figure out. But perhaps if I remember where the root of my feelings come from, the rest will work out fine.

I just need to steer clear of places I am not wanted. So basically, I sit in my room, (my room for now anyway) and will wait until I can find a way to change my circumstances.

I had hoped my "white knight" would have shown up by now to help...
...but I guess the world hasn't created someone strong enough to take me on. :)


In the meantime, I think I need to start moving merchandise in order to make it. I've always been a Disney fan, and over the years, I have collected many very nice things. If you know of something I have that you would be interested in obtaining, and you know how to get in touch with me, let me know. Make me an offer.

Perhaps they will bring a little more happiness into your own life.

I'd like that. :)