
I'm glad this week is on the downhill slide. It's left me feeling a little like a porta-potty.
First, I got thrown on the guilt train.
Second, my stage management jobs are not working out like I had hoped they would. I do them to practice the skills I learned in school. But instead, of keeping my skills up to par, I'm beginning to hate doing it.
Third, I seem to have offended a person I deem very important in my life, and I don't know how to fix it. I would blog an apology for all the world to see (if it would help) but I'm fairly certain this person doesn't read my blog, and probably doesn't remember I have one. Instead, I'm left with a hole in my heart, and a very quiet life. My phone has become nothing more than a very expensive alarm clock. :(
Fourth, Damn You, Sallie Mae!!! I got another loan in the mail I have to start paying. A BIG one.
(There's this massage place by my bank that I find a little creepy. When I go to the ATM late at night all the neon lights and open sign are still blinking, and there is usually a man standing out front smoking a cigarette. I have a feeling it's not your typical "massage" parlor...
With this new bill, I may consider applying.)
And fifth, I think I might still have a staple in my groin.
Like I said: My life is currently a crapper.
Which leads me to this morning...
I woke up to the sound of rain - one of my favorite sounds! I eventually got up, got ready and went to work.
(By the way, I found a way to get from my house to work on surface streets in 20 minutes! Through Mira Mesa, even! A rainy day MIRACLE!!)
But all I really wanted to do was tunnel into a pile of heavy blankets, have a plate of warm gooey cinnamon rolls magically appear on the bed, and sit in my dark room (in my pajamas) listening to the rain and watching a Back to the Future marathon.
Oh, Marty McFly! Where are you with that DeLorean when I need you?!
First, I'd go back a couple of years and find another way to pay for school other than taking out $50,000 in student loans and credit cards. (Damn You, Sallie Mae!)
Second, I'd go back to the beginning of last August and turn on my phone. Then, I'd replay the 14th, because that was a great day.
Third, I'd fix the day after Christmas. It didn't go very well.
And fourth, I would have spent today watching Back to the Future on my bed, in my pajamas, with gooey cinnamon rolls...
...while my other self went to work. :)