Yesterday: Giant Orange Rubber Bands
Today: A Label Maker
I was given this fancy new toy for my desk. You click an icon on your computer, type in a window that looks like a label, hit the button and...poof! A label magically prints from this little contraption.
Dear Mister Label Maker Man,
How can you make something so mundane, so much fun??
Genius.
I also found out why sometimes it is good to have a full hour for lunch. I wore a pair of shoes to work today that decided to wage a war against my little tootsies. By lunch time, I was about ready to to remove my feet and walk on stumps. It would have hurt less.
Instead, I drove to the store and bought a cheap pair of comfy loaf-looking shoes that gave my feet a bit of a respite and made them say, "Ahhhh..."
And I still had enough time to eat my lunch!
After work, I got to eat dinner at Yenchim...again! Two times in the same year? Can I really be that lucky?
It was my grandma's birthday today, and she wanted Chinese. It was yummy, and fun to see my grandma on her special day.
She realized faster than I could snap the photo that I could take pictures on my phone. This is the fifth picture I took, and the best one of the bunch. The other 4 entertained the following moods: Perplexed, Inebriated, Pensive and Pissed Off.
This one at least shows how cute she is. :)
Lastly, (and most dramatically) I took a shower a little while ago. I cut my ankle while I was in there. I don't know... but even the smallest cut in the shower looks amazingly morbid. The water swirled red for a good five minutes. It didn't really hurt, but it looked like I really had cut my feet off!
A little drama, an exciting birthday, and a label maker.
I'm livin' large! :)