Hard to believe I have already been employed for half a month!
My boss was out this week due to a death in the family, so I spent several days working downstairs.
Without getting ahead of myself, I wanted to show you a picture of the view from my cubicle window on the third floor.
Exciting isn't it?
I think I'm going to get a little plant for my window. Obviously the poor little thing wouldn't get much sun from THAT view, but the light I actually have in my cubicle is from a skylight directly over head. (I think it will be a rather dark work space when it rains...)
Now, I want to show you the benefit of working downstairs...
Better view, don't you think? :)
Plus, the downstairs office is warmer. Always a plus.
In other news, when I got home from work tonight I decided to go for a walk. I haven't been for a long time due to time contraints and visiting family. It felt good to go. I've missed it. The problem I had, was while I was walking back toward home at the end of my walk, I suddenly had this ominous feeling of dread in my stomach. Like something bad is about to happen. I hope it's just the crazies in my head, and not something real. But the feeling needs to subside!!
Have a nice weekend. Please be careful!