9.12.2011

Out on the Town



Today is my sister Shannon's birthday! We celebrated with a few of her friends this weekend with a night out at The Cheesecake Factory. It was a lot of fun, and an opportunity to get dressed up and flirt a little.

Ok, flirting was a long shot, but I tried to keep myself open to the opportunity. :)

I just need to find someone fun, humorous, and that doesn't disrespect me or my feelings by dismissing them, or ignoring me for months at a time. I've come to the conclusion (from several different experiences) that ignoring someone is an overused boy tactic. Very immature and rude.

But I digress...

There were a lot of people at the Cheesecake Factory for Shannon's birthday. I sat next to my brother Scott, and we kept ourselves entertained with bread, appetizers and picture taking until the food arrived.



I also splurged a little bit, and got a Strawberry Daiquiri. My favorite! Who doesn't like a yummy strawberry slush??



Anyway, we had a fun night on the town, and I came home with LOTS of leftovers. Now I just need to find someone unrelated to me, that wants to have fun with me, without needing a purpose - just because!

Have a great week!