
FINALLY!
If you have read previous posts, you know that back in September I went up to UCLA to participate in a photoshoot for a scholarship I got the last quarter of the school year. It was a lot of fun! I was there taking pictures by myself, and with Anthony Tran (the other recipient) for almost 2 hours. I saw some of the prints, and they had some nice pictures!
Then, two months passed... Honestly, how much photoshop did they have to do? I was expecting to have the best picture chosen, and then airbrushed to make Anthony and I look like Daniel Dae Kim and Jennifer Lopez. But last night, I searched (again) to see if I could find the picture and article.
EUREKA!
This is what I found:

Really? That's the picture they chose? I mean, I'm excited to be in the report at all, but after 2 hours, and 2 months of photoshop time, this is what they came up with? The picture below was the quick shot they take right before they announce your name at graduation, and that one looks WAY BETTER!

Oh, well. The point is, the article and picture are up! It was still fun, even if they picked a wonky picture. If you would like to read the article in its entirety(It's very short), cut and paste this link here:
https://www.uclafoundation.org/docs/reports/current/story_4.htm
I tried to make it a link you could just click on, but Blogger hates me. :)