Usually Saturdays would be special because you would be off work, and have a full day to do whatever you want or need to do...
But being the oh-so-lucky unemployed person that I am, Saturday is just like any other day...
I hate it.
Regardless, today was the beginning of deconstruction on the kitchen. I took pictures, but will wait until everything is done and post all the pictures at once. That won't be for about another month, so you'll have to wait.
The one thing I will tell you is that I got up to help, and within 5 minutes of being near the demolition, I sliced my finger open and bled a whole heap. My brother asked me when my last tetanus shot was... I don't know. Doesn't matter anyway. I have no money or insurance. So, if the kitchen pictures aren't up in about a month... chances are nothing else will ever be up either. :)
Needless to say, my role in kitchen demolition was that of "lunch-runner." Oh, and I cleaned the sides of the stove when it was pulled away from the counters. Nasty.
I decided to do my own project instead. I had several big holes in the screen in my window, so I decided to rescreen the frame. Here's a picture of the BEFORE:

It was a bit more difficult than I thought it would be. It's not as tight in the frame as it probably should be, and it took a lot longer than I thought it would, but for my first time rescreening, and with no instructions, I think I did a pretty good job! Here's the AFTER:

What I hated most? I got 2 cramps in my legs, twisted my back, scraped my palm, and took the skin off 2 of my knuckles, just enough each time that when it would stop bleeding, I would scrape them again. And on the same hand that I sliced my finger! Here's a picture of my hand after skin (and gravel) removal, but before I cleaned it.

So, that was my Saturday. I fixed a screen! ...And didn't have to use a single piece of duct tape to do it! :)