1.22.2011

Salsa Fail

Man!

I was gonna make salsa today. I have been wanting fresh salsa for awhile. I bought a tub of salsa in the refrigerated section at the grocery store earlier this week, and it was really gross. So, I decided I would make my own. I've never made salsa.

I went to Trader Joe's to find the ingredients... Wrong store to go to! They hardly had anything I needed, and I didn't feel like driving over to Henry's, so I bought a tub of salsa at Trader Joe's... Hopefully it tastes better than the LAST tub I bought. Let me just say that if you find a tub of salsa in your local neighborhood grocery store, and their tag line is something to the effect of, "America's favorite salsa," just put it down and back away. I'm not sure who America is, but she has horrible taste!

So, no fresh salsa made by myself today. Maybe sometime this next week. :)

Two more things:

1. If ever you decide to have your insides re-routed, understand that this will be part of your life:



Yes, it's true! I'm a pill popper. I always do my vitamin refills on Saturday. I have a tub with all the bottles, and then I transfer over a week at a time. I highly recommend looking for sales. Vitamins can get expensive! :)

2. So this next week, I am getting my haircut. I went online to see some possibilities for something new and exciting. I found this GREAT haircut, but forgot to save the picture (RATS!) so I had to start the search again. This is what I am thinking of trying out...



I don't know...

Think I could pull it off??