Nope.
It's true that this blog is a little later than most this week, but I have good reason. I ate A LOT today - like Thanksgiving alot - and I needed recoup time between some of the day's activities.
(It just means I have to type fast to get this posted before Day 7 starts...)
I woke up grumpy this morning. Then I got a phone call from my Dad. He was kind enough to try to find ways to make me un-grumpy...
It just made me grumpier.
I went for my regular walk. When I got to the top of the hill and started across the street, I found this!

It helped. When my grandpa died a little over 10 years ago, soon after, we started finding pennies everywhere. My grandpa was all about the change. Even a penny counts! I guess he was trying to make me un-grumpy too. Between the penny, the walk, and finding a flat bunny, (ew.) I forgot to be too grumpy anymore.
I came home and got dressed for the day. Jeans, plaid shirt, tennis shoes, hoop earrings, heart necklace and one of my new headbands.
When I graduated from UCLA, I was promised a Chinese meal at Yenchim Gardens.

Today I got to collect! It was delicious, and WAAAAAAAY too much food. My favorite, of course, were the pot stickers. Followed by the sizzling rice soup.
My fortune:
I told eveyone it said, "You will always be penniless and homeless."
I feel like it's true.
In reality it said: "You are always welcome in any gathering."
Do you think that means I can just show up to the Academy Awards and have a seat waiting? :)
Here's a picture of course #5. Yes, there really were 5 courses to this meal. Like I said, a LOT of food!

I came home, and fell asleep on my bed for about an hour. I tend to do that. Not sure why I get tired so fast. It makes me nervous to work a full work day in the near future. But I'm sure I'll get used to it. I have in the past!
Soon it was time to go to dinner! We went to Phil's BBQ down by the Sports Arena.

We got there at 5, hoping the line would be short (there is ALWAYS a line at Phil's!).
The line was not short.
After about 20 minutes in line, we got to the portion of the line that turns from down the side of the building to the front. They even had a helpful sign up to give us encouragement in our waiting endeavors!

We finally had a seat, and our meal by 6:30. I got what was called a "tickler" plate. I think it is supposed to tickle your appetite into wanting more. Again, too much food! I couldn't imagine having more than this! I ended up taking most of the fries home (I ate about 10.) I left the cole slaw. Cole slaw is nasty! Blech!

I swear, I am going to have to change the sheets on my bed in the morning. With all this food today, I'm going to be sweating grease!
I came home and vegged for a couple of hours before I headed over to Target.

I needed a round brush for my new hair style, and... I was told to use some hairspray as well. Gross. I'll try it, but no promises on continuing it.
After my fast Target trip, I drove across the street to Yogurtland!

Yogurtland is muy delicioso! I got Mango, Maqui and Plain Yogurt with Gummi Bears and Mochi. I also really like their spoons. (Again, Simple Pleasures!)

You know, Yogurtland is GOOD. But it's better when it's free.
Mine was free.
It had that free, fresh, tart taste...
Yum.
And that was my day! It was a nice day filled with lots of wonderful people.
Oh yeah...
It was my birthday too.

Here's some pictures of my birthday loot:

Thank you all. It was a lovely day.