1.26.2011

Night Edition

Once again, I can't sleep.

(I should know better than to post when I'm only semi-lucid. Nothing good ever comes from it.)

I've been awake about 30 minutes. I woke up from a dream where someone was trying to put a mouse under my bedroom door. What does that mean?

When I went to sleep last night, I had a kleenex in my hand. I had leaky eyes. I never move very much when I sleep. I know this because I was still holding the kleenex when I woke up.

Anyway, it's much too early for the alarm on my phone to ring. My alarm is to remind me to take my vitamins. The ringtone? "Moving Right Along" from The Muppet Movie. My other favorite morning alarm song is "Together Again" from The Muppets Take Manhattan. I don't know. There's something that makes me smile to be able to wake up to Kermit the Frog whistling.

So I'm looking at my phone to see what time it is...

Why does the screen have to be so glaringly bright in the middle of the night?!

Recent call history. I realize how few calls I get. The last call out I made was on Friday morning to make an appointment down in PB. I have had 5 inbound calls since then... and here they are!

My last 5 phone conversations, from most recent:

1. A trip to the casino
2. The lyrics to a song by the Black-Eyed Peas
3. Upcoming Plans
4. S'mores
5. Dinner request

Ok... Hopefully the mouse dream is gone now.

Happiness!