
Yeah, I hadn't either. I've had dried bananas before, but never freeze-dried. I got them last night at Target. They're... different. I can't decide if I like them or not.
But I keep eating them.
They get stuck in your teeth though. So I'm not sure that I will buy them again. What will probably happen is that they will become one of those things that I'll become indifferent about, and then one day I'll just get a hankering for them and NEED them.
Moving on...
Over the last few days I have become aware of the fact that there are a few people that actually read this blog...
...why?!
First off, I'm surprised. It's not very exciting. Mostly it's just something for me to do.
And second, it's like brain vomit. I can't imagine anyone purposely wanting to look at vomit...
...but to each his own.
Hopefully, if you take the time to read it, you are at least amused for a moment.
(Just know, I don't give refunds for a poor experience.)
On to today: Sunday.
Sundays are boring. They really are "lump-on-the-bed" days.
First, I went to church. I wore my black dress, heels, and one of my new headbands.

The headband squished my enormous head, and I had to take a couple Tylenol, but I made it through church without taking it off.
After church I was going to have a tuna salad for lunch. The bag of salad was kind of small, and I thought it might be reserved for dinner, so I ended up eating leftovers... mushroom lasagna!

Lump on the bed time! I fell asleep on my bed, and woke up about an hour later because I was hot. I opened the window and kicked off my socks before going back to sleep. Then I woke up again because there was a lot of wind.
I cracked open my eye to look out the window... That's not wind! It's RAIN! ...and it's coming in my WINDOW! (Close the window...)
Since I was awake, I decided to go for a little drive. I actually was going to go to the park and ponder the meaning of life for awhile, but with the rain, it was a trip to the park with a passing thought of , "Why am I at the park? It's raining and COLD!"
Needless to say, "Crazy girl" went to the park.

The cool thing about this park is it has a great view. My brother-in-law proposed to my little sister at this park. Now they're expecting their second daughter.
Here's a picture of the view. You can see all the way to the ocean!

Here's a better view of the ocean:

Then, if you turn around... mountains.

After that, I came home. I was still bored, so I popped a Watermelon Jolly Rancher in my mouth and decided to time how long it took to dissolve...
17 minutes, 46 seconds.
After dinner (we didn't even use the salad in the fridge!) we had birthday cake. An angel food cake ring from Albertsons. My mom frosted it with chocolate frosting.

She thought I wanted a plain piece, so one slice was bald. Really, I was giving her the option of frosting it or not. I said that if she frosted it, I wanted chocolate frosting. I finished frosting it before we cut it.
I really wish that something in my life would just come easy. This, unfortunately, is not the case. That is part of the reason why I am not tech savvy.
Case in point: This evening, I tried to convert a VHS tape filled with some animation I created to a DVD. It's now a couple hours later, and I think the program is still running. (It wasn't responding, and yes, I tried MANY times to terminate the program!)
If I had been able to convert it, I was going to add it to the end of this post; like a reward for spending the week reading my nonsense.
Instead, this is all you get.
I hope you have enjoyed following my week! I'm sure I will post again soon...
...but maybe not everyday.
We'll see.
So, I have lots of hours left until bedtime. I think I'll act the lump for a little longer...
...Or go sit in the bathtub and watch myself get pruny. :)
Until next time!