I guess that's one of the perks of having a special someone in your life. You have someone you can share your life with, that can lift you up, and when you get down, they're still there to cuddle and hold you. Yeah, I'm envious of the "pillow talk" people. :)
...and while I know I will never have a "pillow talker" of my own, I do have a lot of pillows on my wonderful bed!
In my house, we have our superheroes covered. My brother's room is called the "Fortress of Solitude," because he has everything he needs in there with the exception of a toilet and a microwave. If he could find a way to fit those two things in there, we would never see him again!
My room, however, is called the "Bat Cave." Here's the reason why...
I took this picture at 8:30 this morning. I'm standing in the doorway of my room, taking a picture of my bed and the window...

...and just to show that I'm really telling the truth, here's another picture with the drapes pulled back so you can really see that it IS daytime!

Yes, my room is DARK. I love it though. I just put the drapes up and the sun comes in. :)
So, plans for today:
1. Go for my normal walk
2. Run some errands
3. Go for a job interview
JOB INTERVIEW?! Wha? Yes, I have a job interview today at Sea World.

I like working at Sea World, but they don't pay well. I figured out that I will have to get at least one more job, and a paper route to limp by...
...it will keep me busy for awhile though, while I figure out what I can do to survive.
Continuing with my day...
4. Wander aimlessly through some store somewhere
5. Find something for dinner
6. Go to the movies! I'm being taken to the movies this evening! This is what I'm going to see:
The bathing suit part looks funny. I found a bathing suit the other day that was SO CUTE. Then I realized it was over $200!! No wonder I thought it was cute!
Oh well.
Have a good day everyone! I actually have a few things to do, so I'm off to do them!