2.14.2011

The Valentine Fairy

Happy Valentine's Day!

I've never been, nor have I had a Valentine of a romantical nature, but every year in our house the Valentine Fairy visits!

She's a small fairy that comes into your room every day between February 1 & 14, and leaves presents on your pillow. (Yummy valentine chocolate, usually.)

I was trying to get a picture of her so I put it on my blog, but not only is she too fast, but she didn't come around this year.

Apparently everyone in this house could use a year without chocolate...

...oops. :)

Oh well! Next year.

In the meantime, today was my last doctor's appointment for awhile. I have been cleared until further notice, only to return for the "after" pictures in a few months. I think I will use the time to tone up a bit, and really make the pictures look good!

(Plus, I'm more likely to see the Valentine Fairy next year if I do.)


For those of you that have a romantical valentine, I hope you have a magical day! Though I'm sure you were loved just as much yesterday, and will be loved just as much tomorrow, today you have no excuse not to at least say it.

For those of you who are without a valentine, be like me and find another holiday to celebrate!
(The one I chose is only a week and a half away! I'm very excited!)

In the meantime, Hippie wanted to wish everyone a wonderful day as well...



Happy Valentine's Day from Hippie!
Love, Hugs and Hershey Kisses!