My feet hurt. My hips hurt. My head hurts.
I usually walk about 2.5 miles a day. Last night I got a wild hair, and decided to walk from my house to my grandma's house. A 13+ mile walk.
I made it 11 miles.
Then I gave up.
It took just under 4 hours to walk...
...and about 10 minutes to drive back.
I have no beginning of my route pictures, nor do I have a picture of the end of my walk (I was too busy getting in the car.) But here are pictures of the middle.
1. Crossing the 56 freeway.

2. Coming up on Mira Mesa Blvd.

3. Just across Miramar Road on Kearny Villa.

4. Over the 163 Freeway.
5. Crossing the 52 Freeway.

6. On my way to Clairemont Mesa Blvd.

I ended in front of the Jack in the Box Corporate Offices on the corner of Balboa & Ruffin Rd.
Thank you to my Dad for the ride home.
I'll sleep good tonight!
(If I make it that long...)