3.13.2011

Extended!

Today was my last day working at The Globe.

...or was it?

They decided to keep me on for a few more days. Tomorrow night I'll go help run lines, and I'll sit in the audience again on Tuesday. I think it's fun that while everyone else pays to see the show, they pay ME.

(And I get a front row seat.)

I only wish that line reading was earlier in the day... I'm not a huge fan of walking through Balboa Park after dark to my car...


Additionally, I'm hoping that tomorrow - being a Monday, and a day that people with normal jobs usually work - that I might get a lucky call or two regarding employment.

I could use a lucky call.

...and some employment.

We'll see.


Lastly, my brother and sister got home from a vacation to Hawaii last night! They had an interesting time toward then end of their trip...

...tsunami evacuations, and all...

But they came home fine, and only a little irritated that they were stuck in traffic all night, when they would have been perfectly fine in their rented condo.

They should ask for a one night refund.


Happy summer hours everyone! I hope that Sunday naps were taken by all, since we lost an hour. And I hope everyone has an un-grumpy Monday morning! :)