3.08.2011

Will Work For...

Just about anything at this point!

(Today's probably not the best day to admit that... All I might be offered is beads... Happy Mardi Gras!)

Yup, still on the job hunt. Thinking I might have to truly get 2 jobs.

I filled my profile out on LinkedIn. They wanted me to add my AIM sign-in to "further my profile percentage." (I didn't have AIM.)

So I now have AIM! It's kind of weird. I haven't had AIM since I worked at Disneyland. I also think it's silly for me to have it. All my groups are 0/0! haha!

Oh, yeah. I have Google Chat too. :)

It's cool though. If it helps me get a job, then I'm all for it! I had 2 interviews last week, and I have another one tomorrow. If none of those work out, I have a few more places that I want to look into, and some classes I would like to take. Mostly I just want to be able to pay my bills, upgrade my dying phone, get some much needed work done on my car, and find a place to live I can afford.


You know, life stuff.


I might think twice about finding a new place to live, if I had to live in this house though...



Yikes! Personally, I'm not a big Sanrio fan. If I had to collect something Sanrio, it would probably be Keroppi.



But I kind of feel "done" with the collecting phase of my life.

I'd rather collect paychecks, and furniture for my house...

...but not that house...

...or this house.



Hello?? A house made of Legos?? Nice. They should have used all the same color on the outside, or maybe 2 colors. The stripes are a bit much for me.

But really, unless I'm living IN the Disneyland Castle IN Disneyland...

...I just want a normal house.

So, the job hunt continues! :)