3.03.2011

Nothin' New

I've been trying to find something, do something, or see something to share that would be of interest...

Yeah... I've got nothin'.

So instead, a short list of truths.

1. Pizza tastes good warm, cold, the day of or the morning after.
2. Pringles should be a dollar a can. 100 Crisps for a penny a piece.
3. Gas is ridiculously expensive.
4. I should buy stock in Kleenex.
5. People who think you can make more money by having a degree are full of it.
6. Not all peach rings are created equal.
7. People who think they're the most open, are usually the fastest to pass judgement.
8. I need to find a good song for X-Factor auditions.
9. A crush on a celebrity is the safest way to go. Otherwise it's the morp-girl cycle forever.
10. I don't think you need to be famous to host the Oscars. Therefore I nominate myself.


Lastly, a new Bertos picture! My sister found this place near her home in Idaho. The phenomenon is spreading...