
I only add this because I figure it might be important... probably not though.
So, today I decided to go for a bike ride at the lake. I hadn't been since before the last surgery, so I didn't get far - only 10 miles - before I hurt enough to quit.
Anyway, my second time around the lake, I was riding along, listening to my ipod...
...when a man jumped out of the bushes in front of me with a rock!
No joke.
I gasped, swerved, and kept going. It was crazy! That's about the same time I decided to be done for the day.
He came out at a spot that I think was a little higher from the pavement than I think he thought it was, so he tripped, and the rock went flying. Not sure what he was doing in the brush...
...but also realized I couldn't be too frightened by a man who stumbled out of the bushes wearing a fanny pack.
Then I began to wonder if I went missing how long it would be before people realized I was gone...
I'm guessing about a week.
Doesn't matter! I came home, put my bike away, went for my walk and now sit safely on my bed eating an apple and writing this post.
(The credit card companies breathe a sigh of relief.)