That brings us back to today. For my last "official" day with the girls, I decided it would be fun to just be silly and play games. We started by playing a GIANT game of Memory. There were 25 matches, and the teams came as close to tying as they could - 13 to 12. They all did a great job, but I think some of the girls enjoyed jumping between all the cards on the floor and using their tricky toes to pick them up more than they enjoyed playing! :)
We ENDED our time together playing a game of Hide-and-Seek. Our two "it" girls did a wonderful job looking, but, the rest of the girls were really sneaky and quiet! I finally had to go help find everyone, because it was time to go, and people were missing!
But the BEST part (at least my favorite part) was the MIDDLE. I gave each girl one scoop of ice cream. Then I let them put whatever and however many toppings on it that they wanted. I had them all sit at the table. They kept asking me for spoons...Wah ha ha ha ha!...
Well, I made them all eat their ice cream without using their hands! To make it worse, I only gave them 2 minutes to eat! The results were so good, I had to document the occasion! I took pictures of everyone with their "food faces" and promised them I would put the picures here on my blog. So, here are a bunch of very pretty girls who love their sweets!
And just so my Ace Correspondent doesn't feel upstaged, here he is eating a delicious brownie that we had for treats at the end of our activity! (He's a big eater.)
Don't be jealous of all my fun!! You never know... someday you could be just as lucky, and get to hang out with fun girls! Well, maybe not as fun as MY girls, but you can always hope! :)