9.02.2008

In the Beginning...

It is always dark.
Do you know what that's from??

Ok. So here's my first blog post. Fascinating, isn't it? Well, at least it will fill up a couple of minutes if you're at work with nothing to do. :)
So, as I said before, since I am going to school in a few weeks, I figure this will be an easy way to keep everyone "in-the-know" without having to repeat myself.

I wasgoing to write this fabulous piece about my college adventure so far, but in finally deciding to create a blog, I wanted to make my new space pretty, and spent several hours looking online at blog templates... Needless to say, from this HIGHLY UNIQUE layout that I currently have... I found nothin'. So... if you have one you think looks like something I would like, or want to create something dynamic for my site, let me know! The web is seriously lacking in all things themepark-ish. And well, since now I am themepark girl, I think a layout embodies the delights of such a placewould be appropriate. Regardless, my futile search took all my blogtime, and now I'm tired and in serious need of sleep (and a glass of water) before I have to get up and go to work. We will see what tomorrow brings. Perhaps more of an explanation. Or at least more rambling...